Similarquestions have been repeated for countless times. Some people deleted the wrong pictures from memory card by mistake, some lost image files during cut-and-paste transfer, and other users’ SD cards refused to work and became inaccessible.
For those Android SD card data loss problems, my first suggestion is that check all your local and cloud backups.
However, lucky dogs are rare. Once you’re aware that you need to restore deleted photos, videos and/or other files from memory card of a mobile phone without backup. You should do the following things as soon as possible.
1. Stop using your memory card. New data would overwrite the space that the lost files occupied and make them unrecoverable.
2. Try Android data recovery solutions. Professional Android data recovery software can scan the memory card in your Android phone and retrieve photos from SD card.
100% Safe Way to Recover Photos from SD Card on Android Phone
iReparo Android Data Recovery is the best recovery app for Android memory card.
Note: Root is required.
- Undelete photos, videos and audio files
- Filter files for scanning according to formats
- Recognize all brands of Android mobile phones
- Support all kinds of memory card
- 100% safe and risk free
1. Connect your phone with the memory card to PC via USB cable. USB debugging should be enabled on your phone.
2. Select Multimeida and choose the file formats for a scan. Tick only the types and formats that you need will save a lot of time.
3. Scan your phone SD card.
4. Preview and Recover pictures and images on the memory card of your mobile phone.
Have an SD Card But No Rooted Mobile Phone?
If you have only the SD memory card or an unrooted Android phone, you may try Jihosoft Photo Recovery and Photo Recovery for Mac, which can directly recognize the SD card connected with Windows or Mac.