When you receive a lot of images via WhatsApp you do not always want them to be downloaded by default. This isn't only because they are not that interesting, downloading them consumes a lot of data.
- Go to the Settings> Data Usage.
- Choose which items can be downloaded automatically with mobile data, WiFi or roaming.
- Click on the configuration that you want, for example "using mobile data", and then select your preferred options - you can ignore the ones you don't want.
- If nothing needs to be downloaded automatically, simply turn off all of the available options.
2. How to Stop Saving WhatsApp Media to Phone Gallery
3. Turn Words Bold, Italic or
Sometimes certain words need more emphasis and shouty caps just isn't going to cut it. Don't worry, WhatsApp allows you to make whichever words or phrases you want bold, italic, or strikethrough them altogether.
Add an asterisk either side of the word or phrase for *bold*. Add an underscore either side of the word or phrase for _italic_. Add a tildes to either side of the word or phase for ~
4. How To Install Whatsapp Without Mobile Number?
- First uninstall the official whatsapp application
- Download whatsapp from play store and install it
- Disable messaging services (Enable Airplane Mode)
- Open whatsapp application and insert your number. (Whatsapp will not able to send the message to it server to verify as you have enable flight mode in your mobile)
- So now whatsapp will prompt you to choose alternate methods to verify your number
- Choose “Check through SMS” and enter your email address
- Click send button and then instantly click Cancel button. This is required to terminate authorization process
- Install Spoof Messages app in your mobile.
- Now go to the outbox and copy the message details Spoofer Application and send it to spoofed verification i.e. false verification
- Use given details in Spoofed Message: To: +447900347295 from +(country code) (mobile number) Message: Your Email Address
- After this, a message will be sent to the spoofed number and then you will be able to use this number to connect with friends in whatsapp. Also check this link to know how to you can get multiple whatsapp account in your mobile
5. How to Recover Deleted WhatsApp Messages and Media Files
WhatsApp chat history recovery is also a common query among Android users. If you have local or cloud backups, you can restore them back. If you have no backup, you can also recover them with an Android recovery app. You can find detailed instruction on an Android WhatsApp recovery tutorial.