Wednesday, November 30, 2016
Thursday, November 24, 2016
Win FREE licenses of the best Android data recovery software! iReparo for Android is currently hosting a contest to give out free licenses every day from November 24 to December.
iReparo Android Data Recovery is a professional data recovery software. It can recover deleted contacts, text messages, call logs, photos, audio, videos, documents, WhatsApp and Viber on Android phones and tablets.
Main features of iReparo Android Data Recovery
- It provides multiple file types and formats options for filtering.
- It support most devices running on Android 2.1 to 7.0.
- It can recognize and scan data from Android device in short time.
- It allows full and free preview before recovery.
- It is super easy to use with straightforward guides on the screen.
Download iReparo Android Data Recovery to your computer now!
Now iReparo is hosting a contest for worldwide users. From November 24 to December 24, 5 free registration codes will be given out every day. Everyone can join the contest to win the prize. The lifetime personal license, which is worth of $49.95, is free now!
Contest entrance: iReparo for Android Campaign
Step 1. Visit the campaign page.
Step 2. Begin the contest task: share, submit and comment.
Step 3. Wait for winner announcement by the end of everyday (EST). If you are one of the winners, you’ll have received an email with registration code at that time.
The winners list will be updated on the campaign page as well as its offical Facebook page.
Join us and claim your free license now!
Wednesday, November 16, 2016
Friday, November 11, 2016
Nowadays almost everyone is using WhatsApp, while sometimes we have to change to a new phone or new phone number. The problem is that one WhatsApp account is linked with one phone number, which makes it inconvenient to switch phones or SIM cards. Nevertheless, it is not impossible. Here are instructions solving the problems.
Option 1. Change to New Number
If you change to a new phone number and want to keep the WhatsApp chat history on your phone which is linked with the old number, you can utilize the “Change number” feature within WhatsApp.
- Step 1. On your phone, go to Menu button -> Settings -> Account -> Change number.
- Step 2. Read the description, then tap NEXT.
- Step 3. Enter your old phone number and new phone number, then tap DONE.
- Step 4. Check the SMS send to your new phone number, and enter the 6-digit.
This will set your phone number as the linked number with your WhatsApp account and the chat history is still on your phone.
Option 2. Change to New Number and New Phone
If you switch to a new phone and new number, you have to change the number on your old phone first and then transfer the chat history to new phone. The steps for changing number haven been listed on Option 1. Following is the instruction for restoring WhatsApp messages and files to new phone.
If your WhatsApp chat history is backed up to Google Drive:
- Step 1. On your new phone, install or re-install (if it has been installed) WhatsApp.
- Step 2. Run and start the set up wizard.
- Step 3. The app will automatically find the WhatsApp backup on your Google Drive.
- Step 4. Tap Restore.
In this case, you have to set up the same Google Drive account on your new phone as you did on the old one.
If your WhatsApp chat history is saved in phone storage:
WhatsApp automatically makes backup to phone storage everyday by default. In this case, you have to move the local storage files from the old phone to your new phone. It would be convenient to do the transfer on a computer. After that, you can install or re-install WhatsApp on your new phone and restore the chat history.
Note: If there are Google Drive backup and local backup on your phone at the same time, WhatsApp would find Google Drive backup only. In this case, you have to log out Google Drive on your phone, or disconnect WhatsApp backup from Google Drive temporarily.
If you want to recover deleted or lost WhatsApp messages and attachments, please try iReparo Android Data Recovery. It can also retrieve many other kinds of phone data.
Friday, November 4, 2016
Part 1. How to Back up Viber Messages on Android
- Step 1. Open Viber (for Android), then tap the menu icon on the up-left corner.
- Step 2. Scroll down on the menu panel, then find and tap Settings.
- Step 3. Tap Viber Backup.
- Step 4. Tap Back up. If you have not set up a cloud server on your phone, like Google Drive, you have to do it now by following the guide.
As you can see, the Restore option is under Back up. If you delete a backed up message, you can tap Restore to get it back.
Part 2. How to Recover Viber Messages without Backup
If you have no backup for the deleted Viber message, you’ll need iReparo Android Data Recovery. Root access is needed.
- Step 1. Install and run iReparo for Android.
- Step 2. Select WhatsApp section (includes WhatsApp and Viber).
- Step 3. Connect your Android phone to PC.
- Step 4. Turn on USB debugging on your phone and authorize access permission when it pops up.
- Step 5. Scan Viber messages on your phone.
- Step 6. Preview deleted Viber messages.
- Step 7. Recover Viber messages from your phone.
Detailed tutorial: How to recover deleted Viber messages from Android
Video demo: Viber message recovery on Android phone
Part 3. How to Transfer Viber Messages to Android from iPhone/iTunes Backup/Computer
Backuptrans iPhone Viber to Android Transfer can move Viber chat history to Android phone from iPhone, iTunes backup or computer.
Visit product page: http://www.backuptrans.com/iphone-viber-to-android-transfer.html
Wednesday, November 2, 2016
When do you need to delete WhatsApp backup from Google Drive?
- When you realize that it is not safe to keep too much personal information on the internet, you may need this tutorial.
- Many people know that we can recover deleted WhatsAppmessages from backup by reinstalling the app and it will find backup from Google Drive or local storage. However, if you have Google Drive backup and local backup simultaneously, the app will show Google Drive backup only. This is inconvenient when the deleted messages or files were merely in local backup. As a result, you have to disconnect or delete Google Drive backup.
Step 1. Visit https://drive.google.com on your computer browser. If you use a mobile device, remember to switch the page to desktop version.
Step 2. Log in with your Google Drive account (the same one that linked to your WhatsApp).
Step 3. Click the Cog icon.
Step 4. Choose Settings.
Step 5. Click Manage Apps.
Step 6. Scroll down to find WhatsApp or other apps.
Step 7. Click Options.
Step 8. Choose "Disconnect from drive" or "Delete hidden app data".
Step 9. Confirm your choice.
- If you choose Disconnect from drive, you can still keep the backup app data in case you need them in the future. It’s up to you.
- As you can see, this tip also suits for other apps, like Viber.