Part 1. How to Back up Viber Messages on Android
- Step 1. Open Viber (for Android), then tap the menu icon on the up-left corner.
- Step 2. Scroll down on the menu panel, then find and tap Settings.
- Step 3. Tap Viber Backup.
- Step 4. Tap Back up. If you have not set up a cloud server on your phone, like Google Drive, you have to do it now by following the guide.
As you can see, the Restore option is under Back up. If you delete a backed up message, you can tap Restore to get it back.
Part 2. How to Recover Viber Messages without Backup
If you have no backup for the deleted Viber message, you’ll need iReparo Android Data Recovery. Root access is needed.
- Step 1. Install and run iReparo for Android.
- Step 2. Select WhatsApp section (includes WhatsApp and Viber).
- Step 3. Connect your Android phone to PC.
- Step 4. Turn on USB debugging on your phone and authorize access permission when it pops up.
- Step 5. Scan Viber messages on your phone.
- Step 6. Preview deleted Viber messages.
- Step 7. Recover Viber messages from your phone.
Detailed tutorial: How to recover deleted Viber messages from Android
[Video demo]: Viber message recovery on Android phone
Part 3. How to Transfer Viber Messages to Android from iPhone/iTunes Backup/Computer
Backuptrans iPhone Viber to Android Transfer can move Viber chat history to Android phone from iPhone, iTunes backup or computer.
Visit product page: http://www.backuptrans.com/iphone-viber-to-android-transfer.html